Re: smtc support

Thanks for your inputs.

My platforms support is not available in lmo kernel.( So I am free to use any version of kernel :) )

Since you are the guy who wrote SMTC stuff , I think you are the right person to answer few of my queries. How much performance improvement you are getting in SMTC mode. Will it give us any reasonable performance improvements.( As I could see some other negaive comments . just curious!). Does it make sence to use SMP ( my SOC is having 2 VPE each with couple of threads).

Thanks
An