More updates to bcm63xx support.

Hi Ralf,

The following patch series (on top of Florian's latest post) are
mostly trivial fixes & cleanup requested by subsystem maintainers.

Patch 2 and 4 are actual bugfixes.

Florian has some more patches to send to you, I will wait for them to
be folded in the bcm63xx tree and then repost the whole serie.

I only got feedback from USB maintainer, and addressed most of them.
Davem has accidentally dropped the patch from its patchwork, so I
think just resubmitting will do. Nothing from serial & pcmcia.

The ethernet PHY support patch should be dropped, the only feature we
get is IRQ support which after field testing seems to be buggy. Maybe
later.

Is it ok for you if I ask for the patches to go through your tree once
they get acked ?

Thanks !