SGI O2 gbe/crm patch

I've moved some code around and add few defines here, no new features, driver should work as before. I want to add something actually useful on top of this in near future. This stuff doesn't have any license header diff yet, i guess i need to ask NetBSD devs first about proper procedure . All hard work on writing working driver (including various useful defines) was done by Jared D. McNeill and  Michael Lorenz. My own code not even started, but i want to give credit to people who actually inspired me and made such kind of work possible. Also Dmitri Vorobiev was very helpful, he survived tons of stupid questions from me. So, my part here is small ... just want to roll this stone a bit, may be others will follow.

Just for clarification: all bugs in this code are mine :)