Re: oops in futex_init()

Manuel Lauss wrote:
> FWIW, I think I fixed it: I have a small area (< 4kB) with a lot of UARTs
> and 3 interrupt controllers in it.  An ioremap() was done for each uart and
> irq ctl area.  Now there's one ioremap of the whole area and the oops is
> gone.  I don't know why, but it seems fixed. (The oops appeared after one
> of the remapped areas was touched).
By any chance would it be possible for you to revert to the failing
configuration and dump the contents of the TLB at the oops?  Your
description makes it sound like the multiple ioremaps are generating
duplicate or otherwise conflicting TLB entries.  If that's so, there's a
bug in the TLB management code to be hunted down and killed while we
have a test case...

          Regards,

          Kevin K.