how to clear the D_cache and I_cache in the MIPS linux ?

      I am porting native‐code compilation to a JavaScript engine in the MIPS
platform.After the program

finished dynamic and transparent binary translation,it first write back the
code into the memory from

D_CACHE,then invalidate I_CACHE,then run the code. My MIPS does not have
SYNCI instruction,Cache

instruction is a privilege instruction, the program has no right to use it.
So , What can I do ?

Very grateful for any reply !!!