Boot program interface

Hello,

I am working on a project that requires an extensive boot program interface.

It turns out that the device tree used on PPC architecture meets the
requirements.

I have been looking, and I could not find any similar concept implemented for
MIPS.

So, I am now considering to port the OFDT library into the MIPS arch.

What do you think about this? Is there anyone working on a similar project?

Best regards,

--
Carlos Mitidieri
Project Engineer