The impact to change page size to 16k for cache alias

Hi all,
We are willing to use 16k page size to avoid cache alias problem.
The Linux version we use is 2.6.12. If we just upgrade mm system to support 16k page size, what else problems will happen? There is already one thing we know that applications of ELF format applications should be transformed to be 16k alignment. Another one, we think, highly suspected to be problematic is that many drivers will be ok for 4k page size but fails for 16k. That is because 4k page size had been seemed to be natural for a very long long time.
Any other problem that shall happen for 16k page size?

Regards,
Colin