Re: linux-2.6.28.4 regarding

Hi
Thanks for your reply.My request is can you send the patch as files so that I dont make any mistakes in applying patch.Is there any news updates for media player and MAE player since I download the older version since I use buildroot (uclibc) ,I was ended up with errors and actually I would like to know whether anyone tried to compile media player and MAE driver using buildroot and is there any updations.Please kindly update me waiting for your valuable suggestions and help.

Thanks & Regards
Umamahesh Y V
India