Re: kexec on mips - anyone has it working?

hi, thank you for the patch, but there is a mistake, that i can not fix:

+#ifdef CONFIG_CRASH_DUMP
+    if (crashk_res.start != crashk_res.end)
+        reserve_bootmem(crashk_res.start,
+                crashk_res.end - crashk_res.start + 1);
+#endif

the function reserve_bootmem need i think three arguments. while compiling
this error occurs:

arch/mips/kernel/setup.c: In function 'arch_mem_init':
arch/mips/kernel/setup.c:493: error: too few arguments to function
'reserve_bootmem'
make[6]: *** [arch/mips/kernel/setup.o] Error 1

thanks!