SMP8634 Linux boot

Hi List,

First of all, sorry for asking a slightly off topic question on that
list but it has something to do with MIPS and Linux though.
As I don't have a working zboot image, I am trying to load zboot or
yamon via JTAG to a SMP8634 board in order to boot Linux afterwards. I
followed the instructions described in smp8634-documentation and was
able to build a yamon and reboot image which successfully loads on a
plain smp8634. Unfortunately, this is not the case when building yamon
with XENV support or when trying to load a zboot image instead. On the
other hand I can't load Linux on a yamon without XENV support, yet.
After loading xboot which fails to load zboot now, do I have to
initialize the memory mapping or other registers prior loading any other
code like yamon or zboot? If so, which one?

Any help to load Linux is very appreciated.

Best regards,
	Andi