Re: [QUERY]: Website issues

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 3:29 AM, Daniel Laird <daniel.j.laird@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am having issues viewing the linux-mips GIT repository from a web
> browser.  I am sure that this used to work but at the moment all my
> bookmarks are failing:
> http://git.linux-mips.org/ -> An Apache Test Page
> http://git.linux-mips.org/pub/scm/upstream-akpm.git -> Not found
>
> Etc, is there a problem or have all my bookmarks got messed up?

In addition to what Ralf said, there is also this:

------
  Linux/MIPS on kernel.org

A copy of the Linux/MIPS kernel repository is also maintained on
kernel.org. It is accessible at:

    * http://www.kernel.org/git/?p=linux/kernel/git/ralf/linux.git;a=summary
(gitweb)
    * git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ralf/linux.git

Note that while kernel.org has a massive total of 2 gigabit network
bandwidth it is currently very overloaded and due two the staged
server system on kernel.org the copy of the git tree there may lag
anywhere between 15min to over a day behind its linux-mips.org
equivalent.
------

Paul.