Re: Debian etch on cobalt

Just discovered sarge falls over too, however less frequently. So perhaps it's something else, I'm not sure now.

I've switched the drive out, I actually managed to find the original 20gig unit that came with it.

One thing I observed today is free memory getting rather low whilst compiling, it shows about 187Mb total, and I've watched it go as low as 8mb free.  The only other thing I can think of is it's possibly overheating and falling over.