HOWTO submit patches using WebMail - Help appreciated?

All,

I am having issues getting patches to the mailing list in a format
that seems to be acceptable.
I have done all I can to the patch itself but I am having mail client
issues as well.
I have tried Gmail with plaintext.
I have also tried Lotus Notes and Nabble however they all seem to get
in the way of submitting a good patch.

Is there anyone who has used a web mail client and had success, most
details out there are for Evolution / Thunderbird users not from
people with Work based mail accounts.

Any help appreciated as I am about to re submit PNX833X patches and
would like to get it right :-)
Cheers
Dan