email does not get through to linux-mips.org

Hi Ralf,

When I send mail to linux-mips at linux-mips dot org from one of my
mail accounts (located in the domain movial dot fi), my emails
apparently do not get through. I do not see the messages in the Web
archive, neither do I receive these messages in my Gmail account,
which is also subscribed to the linux-mips mailing list.

I tried sending messages using both Thunderbird and Git. Messages did
not arrive in both cases.

Will you please check what's going on? I suspect that other users of
the mailing list could experience similar problems, and that is why
I'm Cc:ing the mailing list itself now.

Thanks,
Dmitri Vorobiev