Re: references from Makefiles to non-existent CONFIG variables

Hi Adrian,

It did compile with all patches, but at the time I moved on from PMC,
several drivers patches needed more work and had not yet been accepted
in the upstream kernel tree.

The contact at PMC that took over the work was Brian Oostenbrink, I'm
forwarding this so he can answer you question.

Marc