RE: FW: Alchemy power managment code.

I guess I will have to, but it will probably be somewhere near the end
of April. Also, I'm leaning towards only fixing the TOY timer during
sleep so the clock keeps running. IMHO this should be standard behaviour
which does not depend on power management.

Are diffs against 2.6.24 any good to you guys? The timer stuff Sergei
seems to be working on right now also sounds interesting. Perhaps I'll
patch my kernel with the timer patches from Sergei and apply (some of)
Rodolfo's patches afterwards. I assume there will be quite some overlap
in these patches.

Nico Coesel