MIPS prelink question

Hi!

I'm not sure if this is the right ML to ask, but since I've found
discussion about MIPS prelink here, I'm posting here...

In the below thread, patch for MIPS prelink was posted.
http://www.linux-mips.org/archives/linux-mips/2006-11/msg00034.html

I've tried this patch, but I got below error when I tried to do prelink.

	No space in ELF segment table to add new ELF segment

On the montavista pro 5.0 note, I found that they have fixed above
prelink error, but I could not find the patch. Could someone give
me pointer to address this issue?

Thanks in Advance,

(Hiroki Kaminaga)