Does HIGHMEM work on 32-bit MIPS ports?

As we continue to investigate using high memory on MIPS, we keep coming up with odd results. The basic mapping of high memory seems to be working correctly, and if we use an INITRAMFS root filesystem, things seem to work. Things also seem to work with an NFS root filesystem if we disable preemption, though we get someone squirrelly behavior in some minor ways. Has anyone else successfully been able to use high memory on a 32-bit MIPS Linux port?

Any feedback would be helpful.

--
David VomLehn, dvomlehn@xxxxxxxxx
The opinions expressed herein are likely mine, but might not be my employer's...