RE: iomemory causing a data bus error

> For ERR: http://lkml.org/lkml/2005/1/12/356

Thanks, I read through that. Seems like I could be dealing with some
imperfect hardware.

Whether or no my device is plugged into the box, I get an order of
magnitude of 10^4 ERRs. Does this seem like a huge amount to anyone
else?

Is there anything I can do to try to reduce this number? Or should I
even worry about it? Could this be connected to the device driver issues
I am having?

Thanks,
Jon