Re: memory dump on mips

Hello,

we now figured out how to dump the memory at a certain address.
As I already said we want to create dump the kernel running on the
system. Unfortunately we don't know the "magic code" to look for in the
dump in order to find the starting position of the image.
I couldn't find a ".ELF" in the dump, so far.

Can you please point me to where I can find the right information how
such a kernel-image might look like?

Thank you very much in advance

Regards,

Andi