Re: MIPS 4KEc with 2.6.15

Yeha I would love to use tangox, but there is none with Linux, at least no tarball of the kernel I have found?

Where can I get tangox?

Lund

Mark Lin wrote:
Jorgen,

You should not be using the atlas definition.  Try the tangox one instead.

With the flush_cache_page changes, FUSE works fine for me using 2.6.15
and Sigma's tango2 board.

Mark Lin