Re: O2 RM7000 Issues

Yes, the reason my platform has scache_size=0 is because the sc-rm7k.c
handles this.  As a result, I found a few more issues in the current c-r4k.c
file.  In "r4k_blash_scache_page_setup",
"r4k_blash_scache_page_indexed_setup", "r4k_blash_scache_setup", and
"local_r4k_flush_icache_range", there are similar checks on "scache_size"
that need to be removed for my platform.  I was still getting the odd "seg
fault" during boots and this seems to have fixed it.

One question I have regarding this is, does anyone have a tool that I can
run to test this cache code and really exercise the cache?  The problems are
so random and infrequent that it's difficult to know if the problem is gone
or just more hidden.  Ralf, I imagine since you are the one with intimate
knowledge of this code that you may have developed a tool or have used a
tool to really test this code.