Re: Exception while loading kernel

On 8/29/07, Markus Gothe <markus.gothe@xxxxxx> wrote:

> You're all wrong build it with -g (i.e. enable 'Kernel
> Hacking'-options), then strip it and saved the copy with debugging
> symbols. Then you run gdb on the one with debugging symbols and voila
> you get the function.

I am talking ip32 specific here, ELF64 is a no go there. The exception
thrown is the same as when an ELF64 binary attempts to be loaded on my
ip32. I am sure his problem is not with code because ip32 works; even
less with that much of an early code (I hope you can see linux
exception vectors are not even installed).

Try that then do all the debugging you want ;)

     Ricardo