desktop environments in MIPS

hi,

has anyone ported any desktop environments in MIPS like Qtopia or OPIE ? if so can anyone send me the documents about that ?

i had compiled OPIE but when i execute it on the board, i get segementaion fault error. if i execute the applications individually like:

./textedit -qws
or
$./datebook -qws

the applications execute perfectly without any error message. but when i enter qpe as follows:
$./qpe &.

i get the following segemntation fault error.

/mnt/image/bin # ./qpe -qws
Doing slow search for ./qpe devicebuttons/z_calendar
Doing slow search for ./qpe devicebuttons/z_contact
Doing slow search for ./qpe devicebuttons/z_home
Doing slow search for ./qpe devicebuttons/z_menu
Doing slow search for ./qpe devicebuttons/z_mail
Doing slow search for ./qpe launcher/firstuse
: WARNING: XXXXXXXXXXX rescan
Doing slow search for ./qpe logo/opielogo
: WARNING: preferred keyboard is Pickboard
Doing slow search for ./qpe BigBusy
: WARNING: Found Applet: libaboutapplet.so
: WARNING: Found Applet: libclipboardapplet.so
: WARNING: Found Applet: libclockapplet.so
Doing slow search for ./qpe launcher/opie-background
Segmentation fault.

can anyone provide me any suggesstions or solutions for this ?

thanks in advance,

saravanan