Re: [SPAM] Linux 2.6.12 cannot run on 24K. Please give me some clues.

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, Markus Gothe wrote:

> Seems to me that running in EXkLusive/supervisor mode is the culprit. Try
> changing that before you get to userspace...

 Oopses always have either ERL or EXL set with an R4k-style cp0 status
register as this is how these bits are handled by hardware when an
exception happens.

 Now ffffff88 is obviously a wrong address, which looks like a negative
offset from a null pointer, but it is up to the reporter to narrow it down
well enough someone else can say anything about it.  Though as I say, I
doubt anybody on this list cares of a piece of software that is two years
old.

  Maciej