Re: Unhandled kernel unaligned access debugging

On Sat, Jun 30, 2007 at 06:53:59PM +0200, Florian Fainelli wrote:
> Hello Michael,
>
> The OpenWrt kernel is based on the mainline kernel plus some other patches we
> maintain for memory footprint or features.
>
> I suggets you disable mini_fo in the kernel configuration because it was
> responsible for some memory corruption.

Thanks for the suggestion.

> You could also have reported the bug to our bug tracking system at
> https://dev.openwrt.org. You will see that there a lot of other people trying
> to get AR7 work (better ?).

I am suitably chastised ;)

I was really looking for details on what I could do to track it down,
instead of just reporting it and sitting back while someone else fixes
it, but I'll open a new ticket.

Thanks.

--
Michael Wood <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx>