au1550 ac97 driver

Moin,

I'm currently trying to get the AC97 codec code for the Alchemy
Au1550 working. It looks like this code has not been touched for
ages and has been rotting for quite a while.

As i assume that i'm not the only one using this code, i'd like
to ask whether someone else got the bits and pieces of this driver
together and working. If so, what changes did you apply?

Thanks in advance

			Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred