2.6.22 fixes and 2.6.23 patches

In the past there was a strong tendence that people were sending me patches
for 2.6.$(n + 1) only after 2.6.n was released.  That's a bit painful for
me as it leaves me only the merge window to sort out all the dependencies
and issues that may arise from those patches and oh yes, sometimes my
employer wants me something else to do in the same time.  So if you have
patches pending, send them in time.  I can always drop stuff for $(n + 1)
in the -queue tree even when we're in deep freeze.  Think of it as the
Linux/MIPS -mm tree.

Also it's high time to get all fixes for 2.6.22 upstream so if you have
something send it ASAP, if you think I may have lost it send again.

Thanks,

  Ralf