RE: Power loss and system time when not having a battery backed R TC

You could also modify your startup script check the date and if it
is 1970 you could set the date to sometime in 2007 (or whatever date
your product will finally ship). Sure the date will still be wrong but
not as wrong. :)

Cheers,

don