Re: flush_anon_page for MIPS

Hi,

On 3/23/07, Ralf Baechle <ralf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The other thing I still need to understand is why nobody actually seems
to have triggered this bug on MIPS so far.  I suppose our implementation
of flush_dcache_page() may have done a successful job at papering it
which means there might be some performance getting lost there as well.

Just to understand, doesn't all mappings of shared anonymous pages and
kernel addresses of them share the same cache lines ?

thanks,
--
              Franck