Portmap on the Encore M3

Hi,

I get the following error after the NFS is mounted and the kernel frees
136k of memory:

> RPC: sendmsg returned error 128.
> <4>nfs: RPC call returned error 128

I m trying to boot the 2.6.14.6 kernel onto the Encore M3 board that has
the MIPS AU1500 processor on it.

The .config file contains the following line: CONFIG_PORTMAP=y
The server from which the NFS is mounted is also running the portmap
daemon..

Is there a way to check if the portmap server is functioning properly?

Also:

- The BogoMIPS value is 7186 which seems too low for the AU1500 -- how
can I check that the timer interrupt is being handled correctly?  The
AU1500 has 2 counters which are used to generate a clock

- On the serial console I can only see messages upto this point:

> 16.35 BogoMIPS (lpj=8176)
> calibrate delay done
> anon vma init done
> Mount-cache hash table entries: 512
> Checking for 'wait' instruction...  unavailable.
> NET: Registered protocol family 16
> size of au1xxx platform devices is 1

After this, the serial console 'hangs' -- I can see the RPC error from the log buffer, accessed from the JTAG port..
--Please give any suggestions as to where I should start looking to narrow down and figure out the problem..

Thank you!
Ashlesha.

Kenati Technologies
Suite #220