YAMON and decompression from flash

Hi all,

I want to use the generic LZMA decompressor we use in OpenWrt with an MTX-1
board. Currently, decompressing from RAM works fine. My problems are coming
from decompression from flash.

Basically, I used the same parameters for flash decompression as for RAM
decompression (kernel entry point, ram start address, ram size), except that
I ran an "--adjust-vma" with the same parameters as the zlib decompressor has
in the Makefile (patch can be found here :
https://dev.openwrt.org/browser/branches/buildroot-ng/openwrt/target/linux/au1000-2.6/patches/003-zImage.patch).

I think I am missing some ideas/concepts, and don't know why it works for
zlib, and not for lzma (apart from the fact that the two decompressor may not
work the same way).

Thank you very much in advance for any suggestion. If it is relevant I will
post the exception handling YAMON generates while decompressing from flash.
---
Cordialement, Florian Fainelli
5, rue Charles Fourier
Chambre 1511
91011 Evry
http://www.alphacore.net
(+33) 01 60 76 64 86
(+33) 06 09 02 64 95
Association MiNET
http://www.minet.net
Institut National des Télécommunications
http://www.int-evry.fr/telecomint