Re: Overview-writing BSP

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.  I ve got a DB1500 board which is supported, so
right now I m trying to build the kernel for the same.  However, my next
task is to map the VIA southbridge and I m not very sure of what this
means exactly.

I do not have the datasheet for the Southbridge.  Please point me in a
direction where I can start.  Should I be looking for hardware addresses
in the datasheet or for the type of interrupts generated by different
hardware??

Thanks and Regards,
Ashlesha.