PCMCIA Help - AU1000 Alchemy Dev Board

Hi all,

I'm working on a project with linux 2.6.10 on the AMD au1000 alchemy board. I'm attempting to get the pcmcia socket working with a wireless network card using the madwifi drivers. I have the 2.6.10 kernel built for the au1000 dev board and the filesystem, etc. However, I'm having difficulties getting the PCMCIA socket to work correctly.

At this point, i'm just working with the au1x00_ss module trying to get it to recognize a card insert into socket 0 of the au1000 dev board. Through debugging, I've noticed that the board_status register at 0XAE000004, bit 4, is not changing whether a card is inserted or not. It's my understanding that the first step to getting this working is detecting the presence of a card, however, I am apparently missing some detail as that register value never changes.

Does anyone have experience with this? Has anyone gotten the pcmcia sockets working on the au1000 in 2.6?

Thanks

Stefan Willmert