Single stepping, BDI2000 and Yamon

We will get a custom Au1200 based board soon thus I want to speed up on using
BDI2000, gdb and Yamon. I halt the Db1200 at somewhere in the reset code
using BDI telnet interface. Then connect to the target. But I cant single
step reset code because gdb complains
	warning: GDB can't find the start of the function at 0xbfc005a0
	GDB is unable to find the start of the function at 0xbfc005a0
and thus can't determine the size of that function's stack frame.
This continues until a C-like environment is setup, c_entry(). What I want to
learn is is there a way to single step the reset code? Or I am on my own and
be careful when writing/chaning code during this phase? What's your usage
patterns here guys?

Thanks...

--
Bora SAHIN