Re: u-boot problem: Au1xx0: fix prom_getenv() to handle YAMON style environment

Hello.

Domen Puncer wrote:

I need to revert $SUBJECT patch for kernel to boot on au1200,
u-boot 1.1.3.

And I could swear it worked booted yesterday without reverting (??)

Hm, it sort of worked with YAMON before that patch (just not quite correctly) due to the fact the name strings seem to be followed by the value strings (just not '='but '\0' being between them). But obviously, the variable values could be taken for the names the way it was written. If the purpose was to support both YAMON and U-Boot, that should've been marked in the comments I think...

Could we support yamon and u-boot style environment?

   Is there a way to distinguish them?

	Domen

WBR, Sergei