Re: Support for Vadem/Clio with NEC VR4121 anyone?

The current 2.6 kernel has a good support base for VR41XX processors,
I am working with a 2.6.15 on a VR4121 MobilePro. I had some problems
booting 2.6.16, but never really looked much into it, instead im still
working on pcmcia support on my device.

Try booting one of these and hooking up a serial console, after that
it's a matter of having the right external device drivers. Most of the
vrc4171 function drivers are out there and can be found easily;
although if your device uses a different set of controllers for
peripherals such as LCD, PCMCIA and sound then it might need some more
work on your side.

Ricardo