Re: where I can find a crosscompiler for BCM1255

Jonathan Day wrote:
I have built cross-compilers for the Broadcom BCM1250
using the instructions and patches on the "Linux From
Scratch" website. You need to look for the
cross-compiler version of their guide, then select
"browse online" and finally "mips64" to get to the
instructions/patches for building for the 64-bit MIPS
platforms.

Do NOT use their kernel or kernel patches - use the
version in the git repository on linux-mips.

Johnathan, I'm on of the developers of CLFS, did you run into a problem with the patches? The patch is diff kernel.org and linux-mips.org kernels. Just curious, if we missed something let me know.