Re[2]: Problem with TLB mcheck!

On Wed, 31 May 2006, art wrote:

> ZR> Please see: http://www.linux-mips.org/archives/linux-mips/2005-04/msg00026.html
>

> ZR> Best Regards,
>
> ZR> Mark. Zhan
>
> Thanks for advice! But problem steel present :(. BUT! there is
> progress! After pathing I execute cut /bin/busybox about 10-12 times
> before system crash, and before patching it occurs after 1-2 times!

 The patch is supposed to be irrelevant for the revision of the 4Kc you
have.  Anyway, as I wrote, please retry with the head of the tree (which
is 2.6.17-rc5) and then I can think about it.  Whether it's overall stable
or not is irrelevant -- once the issue is resolved you can either wait for
a release that is considered stable enough or retrofit the fix into a
release of your choice.

  Maciej