Boot time memory allocation

Hi,

I have two independent processors with access to a shared memory
region, mapped in the 256MB to 512MB region (kseg0).

One is running a propietary OS, and the second one is running Linux 2.6.12.

How would I arrange to leave that shared memory region out of the
scope of Linux's memory management system, but at the same time make
it possible for a driver to access it?

I have done similar things before with the help of alloc_bootmem, but
this time I don't want the kernel to reserve the memory, I want the
kernel to be completely unaware of it, and I need to specify its start
and end.

Any idea very much welcomed, thanks
Alex