Re: Crosstools for MALTA MIPS in little endian

Hi,

I am facing boot problem with the Malta specific 2.6.12-rc6 kernel.
The kernel is not booting up on our Malta 4kc development board.
I do not see any error messages on the minicom window.

Has anyone tried this kernel since it I got this kernel after cloning
the linux-malta.git repository?
I had build this kernel with SDE cross-toolchain in little endian mode
(gcc-3.4.4).

Thanks and Regards,
Shyamal