Re: sysfs interface for Au1xxx power management

On 06/04/06 00:19 +0200, Rodolfo Giometti wrote:
> Hello,
>
> here a patch to support new sysfs interface for Au1xxx's power
> management. Now we can put the system into sleeping mode by using:
>
>    hostname:~# echo mem > /sys/power/state
>
> The patch keeps also the file "/proc/sys/pm/freq" from the old
> interface.

Generally looks good, thought I just glanced it over and I didn't take
it for a test run.

>  /* Quick acpi hack. This will have to change! */
> -#define	CTL_ACPI 9999
> -#define	ACPI_S1_SLP_TYP 19
> -#define	ACPI_SLEEP 21
> +#define	CTL_ACPI	9999
> +#define	ACPI_S1_SLP_TYP	19
> +#define	ACPI_SLEEP	21

Code review comment - you have lots of minor typo fixes and whitespace
changes.  You should Keep whitespace changes to a minimum, or better yet
put then in a separate  patch.  They detract from the actual meat of your
effort, and makes it tough to code review.

Jordan
--
Jordan Crouse
Senior Linux Engineer