Re: gdb info threads with core files

Is there a way to make my kernel multithreads core dump.

However, when I run gdb program at the gdb prompt I can see various threads with info threads commands.

I think something is missing in core files.

Any adias???

Daniel Jacobowitz <dan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 02:28:35PM -0800, Kumaraswamy Mudide wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> We are using linux 2.4.25 and gdb 6.4, info threads with the core files always shows only single thread. This threads is same as to which we have sent segv or abort signal.
>
> bt and info reg seems to be working fine. but not info threads.
>
> Any idea??

Then your kernel probably does not support multithreaded core dumping.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery

Thanks & Regards,