CPU Frequency change using PLL

Hi All,

I am trying to clock down the MIPS Processor by changing the PLL
setting. So I can change the CPU Freq at runtime just switching
between the PLLs.

During my try, after changing the PLL Freq, the board is stops
running. I feel, it is due to change in SDRAM Refresh rate. Is it
right ?? Any body tried this, Kindly share exprience with me. Like how
to reprogram the peripherals with-out affecting the operation etc..

Kindly CC to me.

Thanks,
--
Bharathi S