RE: [RFC] SMP initialization order fixes.

Hello Stuart,

Um - define "hung"...  There's some networking issues in 2.6.14 and
later kernels that only seem to show up in non-NAPI GigE drivers.  Do
you simply lose your NFS server & it never comes back, or does the
console stop responding to echo as well?

Thx,
Mark