Openembedded build for AMD's DBAU1200

Hi,

This is more of an openembedded question than a MIPS
one.
However I was hoping someone could help me.

I just downloaded the instructions from AMD's
developer
website and it talks about getting OE snapshot and
Bitbake
snapshot. As follows:

OE Snapshot - Please acquire OE using monotone as per:

http://oe.handhelds.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/GettingStarted#head-1c5adf3b1f1467ec9bcb48b5a34c18632557c3c4

BitBake Snapshot - Please acquire Bitbake using
subversion as per:
http://oe.handhelds.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/GettingStarted#head-edc470c3655ac7ebac7ae7928ea574819170fa1b

I have read through the Monotone/Svn documentation and
I am not sure how to do get both the above snapshots.
Any help is appreciated. I have installed the latest
version of both.

Regards
Kanchan