Re: [perfmon] Re: 2.6.13-rc2 perfmon2 new code base with MIPS5K/20K support + libpfm available

Stefane,

Are you saying that oprofile user level tools don't even use the
oprofile driver but rather just set up a system-wide IP-sampling context
for perfmon2?

Think of all the work that Ralf just did. ;-)

Phil