Re: Re: GTK/GLIB port for mipsel

>I suspect that glib is broken for cross-compile in this
way.  It is
>probably detecting that your host i686 install can use
asm code for
>atomic operations, and thus enables it, which of course
kills your
>build.  Natively, it looks like it does the RightThing
(TM):

>checking whether to use assembler code for atomic
operations... none

Steve, you are absolutely correct!
I've just encountered the same thing.
I fixed the configure script and it now does not forces
the atomic operations to be compiled in asm - it takes C
implementation instead.

Thanks a lot!

With respect,
Oleg Kruzhkov