Re: Git

In message <20050913133126.GO23161@xxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:

> Which docs did you use to get yourself started? I'm also on the way
> getting familiar with GIT, doing my very first steps. It would be nice
> if we'd present what we know in Oldenburg (I already offered to do so,
> Joey planed it for Saturday).

I collected a bit of information, like postings from the git  mailing
list I found especially informative, at
http://source.denx.net/en/Documents/GitDocs

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd@xxxxxxx
It is clear that the individual who persecutes a  man,  his  brother,
because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.       - Voltaire