Re: Please suggest one PCI VGA card for Malta board

colin wrote:
> Hi there,
> We want to use frame buffer on Malta board to see the video display of our
> application.
> Therefore, we need one vga card that can be used on Malta board with Linux
> 2.6.11 "without modifying driver".
> Could you suggest us a "common" vga card that can easily do that?

I had some reasonable luck with a Matrox Millenium G450 PCI,
but only when running with a "real" CPU on the Malta.   It
seemed to have problems when working with a CoreFPGA2 module,
and since I didn't need it for the work I was doing with
the FPGA, I pulled it out instead of debugging the problem,
which might have been something really simple and stupid.

			Kevin K.